12/1/15

Time Flys

Over a year and a half??? Where did the time go?????????


I have joined in Bonnie Hunter's  Mystery Quilt 2015 this year.  You can read about it here.



Here are my fabrics so far for my quilt version.




I am working from my stash, so I'm substituting the butterfly print for the grey, pink for red, violet for black, green for gold and neutrals. 

I know the constant and neutrals are a little too close in value, but I think it will work.


If they don't I have a plan. shh!


This is what I am working on while waiting for the next clue for the mystery.




I finished making the top last week and am now basting it together.






5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

I like your color substitutions! Looking forward to seeing how it works out. Your Heart quilt is very sweet. Have fun with the quilting!!

Vireya said...

Nice start to the mystery, and I like your colour selection!

Andee said...

Love that your colors are different!

Feathers in my Nest said...

such pretty fabrics..

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Very pretty colors for the MQ. I look forward to watching your quilt come together.